Filters are included in the agreement price. Specialty filters may be an additional charge.
- Filter inspection, replacement, or cleaning
- Checking refrigerant pressures
- Checking electrical connections
- Checking proper voltage and amp draw
- Checking and cleaning condensate drains
- Checking heating operations ignition sequence, safety controls, and pilot performance (if applicable)
- Inspection of outdoor/indoor coils
- Complete checklist of work performed
For a complete list of what is included in the program please contact our office. We will be happy to schedule an appointment to evaluate your equipment and discuss the program with you.
Comfort Care Programs are available for owner's with multiple properties and commercial properties.
Please call for pricing (325) 690-0998